We are here to help you find the coverage you need to protect you, your family & your assets. Call today to schedule a conversation.
Medicare Open Enrollment
Oct 15th – Dec 7th
Health Insurance Open Enrollment
Nov 1st – Dec 15th
Health Insurance For You & Your Family
Bob and Gail Snyder started Loveland Insurance in February 2000. With more than 20 years of experience, they have a solid reputation in the industry and across Colorado. Bob and Gail have been married for 30 years. Honesty, trust and commitment are woven into everything they do. You can count on them to help you when you need it most.
We can help you and your family with:
Individual & Family Plans
both on and off the Marketplace
drugs, Medicare Advantage & more
Coverage for dental, vision,
hearing, accidents & more
Medical insurance can be frustrating and confusing.
Bob and Gail are people you can truly count on.
- They speak in plain and simple terms – no insurance lingo.
- They have been working with the state Marketplace since it began and understand how tax credits work. They can help you be certain you are not paying more than necessary. They can also help you understand the tax credits so you don’t owe the IRS a bundle.
- They will explain how your policy will work if and when you need it.
- They take the frustration out of the process.
- They understand how different policies and benefits work: Individual/Family plans, Employer Provided, Medicare, Medicaid, Retirement, or Military.
- They are able to compare your coverage options to help you make the best decision for you and your family.
Hear what our friends have to say about us
Bob and Gail are the best! They always take the time to answer my insurance questions and talk me through the process. They genuinely want to help. I’m really thankful that I found them!
Bob is always ready to answer any questions and is very knowledgeable and helpful. I trust him implicitly!
Wonderful communication! Gail clearly laid out our options, was caring and kind, and full of information. Highly recommend!
Gail is terrific. She has a great understanding of insurance and can efficiently negotiate the multitude of processes and red tape. Recently, I changed my mind on a Medicare Supplemental insurance provider and Gail was able to cancel the one provider and sign me up for the new provider in a 1-hour phone call. Could not have done this by myself. Thanks, Gail.
As always, Gail makes buying insurance fun and informative. Her knowledge about the insurance market makes our whole family feel confident in our insurance choices.
Bob provided excellent information via telephone appointment. We felt well taken care of and our questions were answered professionally and accurately.